Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So cool!


Something new! Ruby briolette wrapped to the Chinese symbol for luck. So pretty.
What's new?
My site is being revamped (yes again). I've seen the mock ups and it is going to be fabulous! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter on my website www.Rosemarybeads.com I'm going to be having a grand re-opening sale for my subscribers when the new site is launched.
I am also up and running at the cool new online boutique www.Individualfashion.com. This site has a totally different and fresh look which I am really happy about. Let me know what you think! Other stuff...I have been busy getting some photos retaken and making some custom orders. I'm going to be the featured designer at Grechen's Closet Oct. 20-Nov.3 so stop by and see my there!
Upcoming events planned so far:
Oct 1: Style Bakery Designers on the Rise
Oct. 20 Grechen's Closet Featured Designer
Nov.5 YMCA Craft Show Cary, NC

No comments: