Saturday, September 10, 2005

Fleurs and FInds Boutique



Just got back from Fleurs and Finds Boutique in N. Raleigh. Dotty has so many cool and gorgeous things there it's too hard to decide what to get! I decided on this rich pumpkin colored scarf and these great long beads! The scarf is rayon but looks like silk; it's about 6 ft long and 2 ft wide so it can be used as a shawl or as a scarf around your neck this winter or even as a belt! She has several gorgeous fall colors in stock (off the top of my head I remember sage, mustard, turquoise, lime)... and they're only $15.99! Stop in and see them or give her a call.

The beads are 5 strands of mixed seed beads and each one is over 5 feet long!! I'm 5'5" and they're about my height. You can wear these as a belt or double it up and wear it as a lariat! That's $8.99 for over 30 feet of beads! She has blues and harvest browns like the one I got. Oh and I didn't mention the beaded purses, furniture, jewelry, flowers and so many other great things!
Fleurs and Finds: 11125 Six Forks Rd. Raleigh 919-844-7946.

No comments: