Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday night

I took a break from jewelry today to clean my house! You may not know this but jewelry is my obsession and everything else seems to take a back seat... Well except my family of course. But do dishes and laundry or make a pair of earrings that I dreamed up last night...hard choice. NOT! Anyway all is spic and span now and I have tomorrow off (thank you presidents!!) so guess what I've got planned! I recently acquired some great hoop earring findings and some to die for garnet briolettes! I have to find wire small enough to go through the brios before I can make anything fabulous with them though- see the jewelry business is not as easy as it looks! I feel the need to create with leather so that may be the course of my day tomorrow...stop back and see what emerges!! Have a great week!

No comments: