Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday

Wow time flies when you're updating your website! I have been busy working with Bonnie at Birthdesigns.com on a new logo. She's come up with some great ideas so this has been a fun experience. I'm revamping my bridal jewelry so that's why you don't see it up right now. It'll be back soon - I hate taking a page down for maintenance!! I am getting a lot of hits a day from all over the world so I want everything to look great once it's published. I think once it's unveiled in a few weeks Rosemarybeads.com will be even better and easier to navigate. Oh and I have my shopping cart back up! Or I should say - shopping bag! It has been used and it works great and is secure so feel free to fill up your bag with goodies! Valentines day is over :( but Mother's day is not far away. Save your milk money for a mother's bracelet - your mom will cry I just know it!
http://rosemarybeads.com/mothers
.

No comments: