Saturday, February 05, 2005

TGIS!

Had an awesome day off today! I actually made some jewelry rather than playing with the website. I have a couple new earrings up on www.Rosemarybeads.com/earrings1 and two new necklaces www.Rosemarybeads.com/necklaces1. These are a sneak preview for colors coming on strong later in the season...I know it's early to be thinking about fall but I can't resist...blue and brown, and burnt sienna! It seems like I always like my new pieces the best...but I really like the colors in the blue/tan and blue/copper earrings. One of my new necklaces is made with carnelian...how can you not be drawn in by that warm burnt sienna color! The crystal color is Indian Red and it matches the carnelian so well. I really love carnelian with turquoise...I think I'm feeling an inspiration coming on! Let me know what you think of the new colors!

No comments: